|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Usage/Application||Sanitary Pads Disposal, Incineration.|
|Treatment||Thermal Incineration. Waste Reduction|
|Type Of Incinerator||Sanitory pads Incinerator|
|Waste Type||Sanitary Napkin|
|Material||MS Powder Coated|
|I Deal In||New Only|
|Features||Auto thermal cut off for safety use. High density insulation for external thermal protection.|
|Energy Consumption||700 W|
|Weight||10 to 12 Kg|
Sanitary Napkin Incinerator is a clean, hygienic and environment friendly innovative Indian Technology to dispose the sanitary napkins at public places, shopping malls, schools, colleges, hostel premises etc. It is readymade, portable unit which can destroy from 25 to 500 sanitary pads per day. The machine burns the used napkins and reduces it to ash. This is one of the reliable menstrual waste disposal solution. Salient Features:
- Ceramic insulation for external thermal protection.
- MCB for Electrical Short circuit protection
- Having an emission outlet outside the room for the fumes developed during the incineration.
- Very Compact, can be fixed on the wall with easy installation for the convenient use in the Toilets.
- Shock proof
- Wall mounted
- 50 Napkins/ Day
- M.S. Powder coated
- Load and Ash Tray
- Insulation Provided with high density insulation
- Power Saver: Provided with auto power off.
- Emission Outlet: Provided to let out the flue gas.
- Delivery Time: 10-12 days after technically and commercially clear order along with 100% advance payment.